- Acts 1:4 - "On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about."
- Acts 1:8 - But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- Acts 1:12 - "Then the apostles returned to Jerusalem from the hill called the Mount of Olives , a Sabbath day’s walk[about 5/8 mile or about 1 Kilometer] from the city.
- Acts 1:19 - "Everyone in Jerusalem heard about this, so they called that field in their language Akeldama, that is, Field of Blood.)"
- Acts 2:5 - Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.